I’m honored to offer high-quality legal services in the areas of estate planning, business law, and bankruptcy to the residents of Hayward, the East Bay, and the surrounding areas in California.
I am an East Bay native, born and raised. I grew up in Castro Valley and graduated from Castro Valley High School before attending Cal. State Hayward (now Cal. State East Bay) for my undergraduate education. After spending three years in San Diego for law school and passing the bar exam on my first attempt, I returned to the East Bay to be closer to friends and family and to build my law practice in Hayward.
- B.A. in Political Science with a minor in Criminal Justice, California State University East Bay
- Juris Doctoral, California Western School of Law
- United States District Court, Eastern District – 2011
- United States District Court, Northern District – 2009
- State Bar of California -2009
Awards & Recognitions
- Wiley E. Manual Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services -2013
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition from U.S. Representative Barbara Lee -2013
- American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence -2009
- ALI-ABA Scholarship & Leadership Award
Legally Relevant Experience
- I worked for the law firm of Jackson & Wallace, LLP as a senior paralegal overseeing a team of paralegals that was responsible for managing discovery on over 500 active litigation matters, mostly representing insurance companies and self-insured defendants.
- While in law school, I received numerous awards, including academic achievement awards in Trusts & Estates and Contracts as well as the American Bankruptcy Institute’s Medal of Excellence.
- During law school, I worked as a tutor for a Criminal Law course and as a law clerk for Joseph Montegna, Esq., where I worked primarily on bankruptcy cases and a few family law matters.